Update on COVID/closings/recommendations
We are continuing to monitor the rapidly evolving situation about the impact of Corona Virus/COVID-19, as well, via updates from local health departments, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have been made aware of our first confirmed case within Deer Creek community.
As the manager for your community, and out of abundance of caution for staff and our family of homeowners, we are immediately taking the steps below:
As of Tuesday, July 7, 2020, the Administration office will be closed for in-person/walk-in visits from our homeowners until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are taking this step as a precaution for our team/staff and for the many homeowners who visit our offices daily to conduct community business. Some of the Administration staff will be working remotely. We will monitor our email/voicemails during this time. There is a drop box near the side door of Administration building you may drop water payments in or maintenance fees. Please pay by check/money order only.
If you need to contact someone from the administration office, please call or email to the following, which is applicable:
Corporate Manager: Samantha Jewell
863-424-2839, extension 102
Community Supervisor: Benita Coriano
863-424-2839, extension 104
Utilities Supervisor: Jennifer Hernandez
863-424-2839, extension 103
Receptionist: Elizabeth Gudino
863-424-2839, option 4
Maintenance on call: John Morton/supervisor:
– Anyone entering the Pro Shop will be required to wear a face mask. (including employees)
– Anyone entering the Main Clubhouse will be required to wear a face mask. (including employees)
– Anyone entering clubhouses, pro shop, administration building, maintenance building, must maintain social distancing of minimum of six feet.
– Residents advised to wear masks in public and social distance.
– Avoid crowds, close spaces, and close contact.
– Community clubhouse use to be used at your discretion with recommendations provided such as no more than 10 people, wearing mask, social distancing and wiping down hard surfaces with disinfectant before and after any use. Hugs, handshakes, close interaction should be avoided.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact the office for more information or your Board Representative.
Stay safe and be well.