Good afternoon all!
Subtropical Storm Nicole continues to make its way toward Central Florida and is on track to strengthen into a Category 1 hurricane. Deer Creek remains committed to the safety of our community but also our team members and their families. With the newest information provided by the National Hurricane Center, we will be taking the following actions:
- Administration office/Maintenance/Rangers will be closing today, November 9th at 2:30pm to allow our staff to prepare their homes for safety.
- Administration office/Maintenance will be closed Thursday, November 10th.
- Night Golf for Friday, November 11th is canceled. We will update you further with any re-scheduling. If you have paid for your night golf, you will be able to be refunded your fees by the Pro Shop once they open.
- Pro Shop/Golf Course will be closed Wednesday, November 9th and Thursday, November 10th.
- Tiki/Tavern will be closed Wednesday, November 9th and Thursday, November 10th.
- Hole In One will be closed on Thursday, November 10th.
- NO trash pick-up on Thursday, November 10th.
We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate with you regarding any changes.
Deer Creek and its personnel have begun to secure the building and common areas. Before sustained winds reach dangerous levels personnel will shut down the property’s equipment.
Gates at the main entrance, Regal Pointe, and between OP/RP turnabout will be removed for safety. This will assure your systems will be operational after weather conditions return to normal and power has been restored. All pool furniture is to remain off pool decks until informed.
As a reminder, Clubhouses are not to be used as shelters.
The on-call EMERGENCY maintenance phone is 863-289-4379.
Administration staff will be available by phone/email on Thursday, November 10th. If power is lost at home location, please be aware that we will respond as quickly as possible.
Above all, we want to make sure you and your family stay safe. Please be mindful of following instructions from the authorities about whether it’s safe to leave your home and/or report to work.
Thank you and please be safe.